Astonishing but true, almost 70% of drivers kept their coverage with the same insurance company for well over three years, and nearly half have never shopped around. California insurance shoppers can save hundreds of dollars each year by just shopping around, but they just don’t want to find cheap insurance rates.
If you want to find the absolute lowest rates, then the best way to quote cheaper auto insurance rates is to compare prices annually from insurers who sell insurance in Chula Vista.
- Spend some time learning about what coverages are included in your policy and the modifications you can make to prevent high rates. Many factors that result in higher rates like speeding and an imperfect credit score can be remedied by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
- Request price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can only give rate quotes from one company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can quote prices from multiple companies. Compare rates
- Compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you find a lower rate quote, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
An important note is to use the same coverage limits and deductibles on every quote and and to analyze as many companies as you can. This guarantees the most accurate price comparison and the best price quote selection.
When comparing car insurance rates, know that getting more free quotes provides better odds of finding the best offered rates.
The following companies provide price quotes in California. If you want to find the best auto insurance in California, we suggest you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Comparing rates from local Chula Vista insurance agents
Some people just want to sit down and talk to an agent and that is just fine! A nice benefit of getting free rate quotes online is that you can obtain better rates but still work with a licensed agent. Supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is still important in Chula Vista.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is transmitted to participating agents in Chula Vista who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to even leave your home due to the fact that quote results will go to you instantly. Get lower rates and a licensed agent to talk to. In the event you want to compare rates from one company in particular, you just need to navigate to their website and submit a quote form there.
If you would like to find a good Chula Vista insurance agent, it’s important to understand the types of insurance agents and how they are slightly different. Auto insurance agents are considered either independent or exclusive.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents in the independent channel do not write with just one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies through lots of different companies and potentially find a lower price. If your premiums go up, an independent agent can move your coverage which requires no work on your part. When comparing auto insurance prices, we highly recommend that you compare prices from at a minimum one independent agency to get the most accurate price comparison.
Featured below is a small list of independent insurance agencies in Chula Vista that may be able to give free auto insurance quotes.
Princell Insurance Services
1068 Moonstone Pl – Chula Vista, CA 91913 – (619) 397-5955 – View Map
357 Broadway – Chula Vista, CA 91910 – (619) 576-3250 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company and some examples include Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They are unable to compare other company’s rates so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agencies are trained well on what they offer which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agents in Chula Vista that can give you comparison quotes.
Choosing the best insurance agency should depend on more than just the bottom line cost. Any agent in Chula Vista should have no problem answering these questions:
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- How are claims handled?
- Where are claims handled?